Twinks House

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

WELCOME















Well hello hello,

Some of you may know me from my incredible awesome team blog, teambeachbabes.blogspot.com. That blog is home to a group of awesome, amazing women who have gotten together to support a very important cause, which is breast cancer. All of us will be embarking on a journey of a lifetime in November for the San Diego 3-day which is 20 miles a day. Along the way we have become incredible friends and sisters to one another. The most amazing part was, is that not one of us new eachother prior to meeting on the memo boards at the 3-day website. Now it's like I couldn't imagine not having them in my life....crazy how the world works. I encourage everyone to take a look at that blog and join us in our fun times, hard times, laughter and tears over the next few months as we prepare ourselves for those life changing 60 miles. Anyone wishing to donate to our team can also go to:

www.the3day.org, click on donate, san diego, and then are team name "Beach Babes" Thanks for taking the time.

So now your probably asking the question, what is my "House of Dance" blog all about. Well friends, I am a jack of all trades and currently I've been taking a dance instructor program over the last few months and by the end of June should be certified a professional ballroom dance instructor. This blog is a spin off from my team's that will be dedicated to discussion, tips, and topics related to ballroom dance. I love ballroom and it has been one of the most exhilirating things to happen to me this year and I'd like to share that with others. From the Tango-Vienesse Waltz I will be sharing discussion on different dances each month. Please continue to visit as I update my blog and anyone with a strong interest in dance wishing to contribute let me know and I will add you. So welcome to my HOUSE OF DANCE, and stay tuned for more to come.

Sincerely,

Twinkle Toes
posted by twink at 4:08 PM

8 Comments:

right on lil sis!!! I'm so proud of you!

4:41 PM  

I know :) hahahaha. Thanks Jillie Bean. Love you lots!

4:43 PM  

this is so cool and I can help you change the layout and look it you want to jazz it up!!!! get rid of that word verification though.

12:26 PM  

Yes, definitely. I want some cool ass dance like template. I want something neet like yours on stuff in my head.

12:33 PM  

ok, I added myself to your blog.....but I do not have access to the template, you can leave it that way if you want and I can just show you what change or you can give me access and then I can change it for you...either way. It will take some time and the stuff in my head was done my someone else...i just gave her the ideas and she did the codes in the template....but I know how to do a lot so I can make it work.

1:08 PM  

Welcome to Blogger! I took ballroom dancing lessons with my late wife years ago and loved it.

11:08 PM  

awwh Laurie!!! You rock!!! You should visit her site too!! She is way cool too!!

7:53 AM  

Hey BT & Laurie,

Thanks so much for stopping by and thanks for the welcomr. Yes Bt ballroom dancing is pretty awesome! Please come any time and I look forward to getting to know you better. Isn't Jodes great!!!

Luv Ya,

Twinkie

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home