Twinks House

Friday, June 02, 2006

Cheek2Cheek Studios

These are some pics of Cheek2Cheek dance Studio, which I am taking my dance instructor program at. It's located at 909 Grand AvenueSan Diego, CA 92109(Pacific Beach). It was a total accident how I stumbled upon this opportunity. Basically, I just wanted to take a ballroom dance class. I went to the studio to get info and found out that they were having auditions for a dance instructor program. If you made it in, you were offered the chance to learn pretty much every ballroom dance for free and then have a shot at being offered a job with the studio upon completion of the program. Well friends, I should know by the end of this month if I will have an instructor position with them. This is a great studio, with great people. The owners, Susan and Pierre Tinel are pro dancers and have been doing ballroom for years. If you live in the San Diego area, I would encourage you to check the studio out. They have beginners, intermediate, and advanced classes, group and private. Also for anyone interested, they are starting another Dance Instructor Program in July with auditions June 27. You can get all info at there website link www.cheek2cheek.net. Have a great day!!!










posted by twink at 9:03 AM

2 Comments:

Pretty soon YOU'LL be a dance instructor there...woooohoooo you go girl!

4:20 PM  

hey girl - you better get a new post up soon, I just did a post about your new site at the stuff in my head!!!!!

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home