Twinks House

Thursday, March 15, 2007

PATHETIC ATTEMPT AT HNT

Ok, so this is my pathetic excuse for HNT this week. Unfortunately, I have no pics of me really in bare mode anywhere on the body. Infact, I have not many pics of me in general, which I am sure I will come to regret later on in life. Anyway, I was at work, in my office, had a skirt on and decided to provide something relevant for HNT utilizing my work digital camera. Ta dah!!!! Best I can do, but as we move from week to week I will try and get better. So enjoy the legs and enjoy the day!!
posted by twink at 11:33 AM

8 Comments:

Nice tootsies toots! I'll have to email you some pictures that I have so you can post them ;o)

6:38 PM  

I'm testing out my new avatar ;o)

7:50 PM  

What is an avatar you silly girl?

9:25 PM  

your little pic that shows here, goofy!!

cute, this is a perfect HNT in all sense of it.

6:32 AM  

Oh, I get it now. Thanks!! Hope you gals are having a great day. We are having a Potato Bar at work today for St. Patty's and cause I'm on the employee committee I have to go bake potatoes starting at 9am...fun 8P Anyway, I'll be posting a new blog here in a few and then I'll be gone. So have a GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Day one and all!!

8:06 AM  

Dammit, why didn't I see this last week?! I hate that I missed your sexy legs all this time. Nice gams Twink. Happy HNT a week late.

9:19 AM  

I really like this HNT, nice legs and hot red toes.
You don't have to be nekkid to do HNT, you can show just an ear if you want to.
Don't let Thelma and Louise tell you any different either.
HHNT
tc

11:23 AM  

TRKEY/ KAYSERİ

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home