Twinks House

Saturday, June 10, 2006

It's Dancing Time!!!!

San Diego Dancesport Championships

Well everyone, tomorrow is the big day. I will be dancing with my partner Adrian Ortiz at the San Diego Dancesport Championships located at the Loews Coronado Bay Resort, San Diego, CA. I'm not to nervouse yet, but I'm sure the adrenaline will be pumping a few minutes before taking the floor. I am dancing Cha Cha, and East Coast Swing at approximately 12:05pm and 12:07pm. Dances are a little less then 2 minutes each. For any of you that visit my blog that are here locally in San Diego and you think you'd like to attend a wonderful day of dancing, the competition starts at 8am goes till 3pm and then the professionals come out for the evening. Tickets ar $15.00 at the door for the Pro-Am day competition and they are $35.00 at the door for the evening of professional competition and Dance Championship Gala. Below is the link to the website where you can look-up mine and other dancers heat info. Well all, wish me luck and I'll be sure to post pics and my results by Monday morning. Happy dancing :)

http://southwest.accessdance.com/index.cfm/page.htm


posted by twink at 11:00 AM

2 Comments:

Today is the big day and I am so excited for you lil sis!

7:24 AM  

Oh, big sis..your so sweet!!!! And your up far earlier then I :) See you soon, Jillie Bean.

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home