Twinks House

Friday, March 16, 2007

TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA

Just wanted to wish everyone a great weekend and a wonderful St. Patty's day if you celebrate it. I myself am not Irish. Infact, pretty far from it; but being an east coast gal from Scranton, PA, St. Patty's was a right of passage. Every year on the Saturday closest to March 17th, the bars would open at 5:00am and downtown would be an intoxicating blur of drunkin Scrantonians running around screaming happy St. Patrick's Day. We would all then bar hop throughout the day until the parade started and then eventually find our way back to another bar and dance until the glow of day. ahhhh memories. So hear's to all you Irish eyes out there and to the ones that aren't, but love to celebrate it.
posted by twink at 8:09 AM

7 Comments:

You have to be a "little" Irish...after all you are a drunk!!!

LMAO...

I think you drink until your green...haha

11:22 AM  

You are a funny one..and yes, you are probably right. Somewhere in me is some green. All the alcohal intake since prior to the age of 21 till now has made me such :)

Erin go Bragh!!!!

1:12 PM  

Hi Twink
Jillie sent me over to see your return to blogging and I'm liking it already.
Keep it up you will have such a laugh!
I really don't mind if you're green, I'm going to keep coming back to check on you ok?
Visit mine whenever you can.
Take care

6:18 PM  

It's amature weekend. Be careful out there.

8:04 PM  

Ebezp -= thanks for coming over. Isn't Jillie just fabulous!!! Thanks for all the positive comments and I will definitely swing by your blog. Have a great weekend!!

Jon - I will! Thanks :) and I hope you have a great and safe weekend too.

10:26 AM  

hey girl, how are you feeling after your green celebrations?

5:15 PM  

Hey slacker...come on, let's wake up over here!

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home