Twinks House

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Final Exam....Oh No!!!!!!

Well all, just when I thought it was over.....BAM!!!!! I got hit with the news at Monday's dance class. We have to take a final exam on July 1st before they determine who will get offered jobs. As if the 3 months of intense dance, showcases, dance parties and competitions were'nt enough :( Oh well, I knew it was going to be a challenge. The final though, is pick a dance out of a hat and be able to teach all aspects of it. i.e.,

- Both men and women's parts
- counts
- history
- music
- steps
- choreograph routine on spot and teach it.

I think it will be pretty tough being that we learned 11 different dances. Wish me luck...... Don't forget anyone in the local area wishing to try out for the next instructor program it is June 27, 2006. Check out info at
www.Cheek2Cheek.net.
posted by twink at 11:00 AM

1 Comments:

you will do fine!!!!! You are a great dancer!!!

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home