Twinks House

Monday, July 17, 2006

Girls Night



Well Saturday was girl's night out, and boy what a night it was. I was lucky I was even mobile on Sunday (well partially). We had a great time, drank plenty, and tore up the dance floor. All and all I would say it was one of the most fun nights I've had in a very long time. Thanks to my sistas from another mista. Below are a couple pics (there were alot, but I decided just to post a few since I'm fairly confidant the rest will be posted on the Team Beach Babes blog site. And I think these two show all my beach babe gals. Love ya.

TWINK
posted by twink at 1:16 PM

3 Comments:

i am on my way to posting more!!!

6:48 AM  

Hey...you're mom is H O T!!! lol

3:55 PM  

I know she is!! What that's you...hahaha

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home