Twinks House

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

WEDNESDAYS

Ok for today's blog I decided to combine two of my favorite things, my love for hump days since the weekends is right around the corner (especially when you are on summer hours like I, and you get off on Fridays at 12:00pm...I'm not bragging or anything....yeah, I really am :) and Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow in the Pirates of the Caribbean (not sure why really since he acts a little feminie sometimes, but man does he look good in those leather pants)..ROWR!!! The new trailer for "At World's Edge" looks fabulous! Combine the two together and you get the above; so happy hump day folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
posted by twink at 8:22 AM

13 Comments:

Johnny Depp looks good in ANYTHING! OMG...I will have to go check the trailer out when I get home later....

Have a good day my little lovely

xo

9:40 AM  

Happy Hump Day twink.:)
No comment on Joanie Depp!
tc

11:48 AM  

Thanks Jillie Billie Boo Hoo. Yes, he does; doesn't he. Give my love to Cay.

Thanks TC..you too. I completely understand your no comment..hehehe. Love ya..KISS!!

12:28 PM  

Just wandered over from G-mans place...I love me some Johnny!!
Top cat, you deserve a spankin for that Joanie remark...alright, bend over...hahahahah

6:53 PM  

Hi wmy, thanks for stopping by. I agree; I luv ya TC, but its Johnny. Besides spankings aren't always bad :)

7:33 PM  

it's getting hot in here.:)
tc

5:26 AM  

dang it - why can't you post at 6:30 am like me????? HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

I am so busy I rarely make it back over here. :(

7:24 AM  

what the hell is hump day?

10:18 PM  

I'm with tc on no comment on Mr Depp but you girl rock!
Happy hump day
Happy happy day!

6:01 PM  

Ok girlie girl...it's stump to get off of that hump and post a new blog!

LOL

8:00 AM  

yeah - post anew!!! dang it.

2:23 PM  

Yes it is TC...very hot. MEOW!!!

Because 6:30 is far to early for this little girl :P

Cathy - a hump day is just the middle of the week, however others, who will remain nameless (JILLIE) might construe a hump day as something different..hahaha.

Aw thanks Ebezp, you rock too!!

Yeah yeah you two; it's coming, I am going to post a new one today :P

8:24 AM  

I like your site very much. Thanks for your interest. Have a good day

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home