Twinks House

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

WE ARE.....PENN STATE!!


Well all, for those of you who don't know, I am a Penn State Alum. Go Big Blue!!! Needless to say it was a very fun time for me during my college years and Penn State will always hold a special place in my heart. So much so, this fall I start graduate courses. As a non-degree at first, because unfortunately the MA program I was trying to get into, Masters of Arts in Homeland Security was very competitive. The board decided to give me a chance and allowed me into their certificate program as a non-degree student. They are going to allow me to take 3 courses (and all 9 credits can be transferred over to the 30 credit grad program), and based on my grades, allow me into the actual grad program in the fall. I haven't been in school since 2001 so wish me luck. I'll be taking HLS 410, which is Disaster Preparedness in Terrorist Emergencies, and GEOSC 411y, which is Natural Disasters. Next semester will be HLS 510 the follow up to terrorist emergencies. I'm pretty excited about moving on with my education and am thankful for the opportunity into such a competitive program. I'll keep you posted once the school year begins.
posted by twink at 3:28 PM

3 Comments:

you go girl!!!!

9:24 AM  

I know you can do it Twink...we are so proud of you!!! We all love you so!

3:54 PM  

You guys are the bestest girlfriends a little Twink could have. TEAR :)

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home