Twinks House

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Yeah ok, so maybe I'm not as bad as this poor hound, but drinking on Monday nights are a definite no no. I went out with a friend last night; we went to the San Diego Brewing Company. Cool place w/alot of great beers to sample..actually too many good beers to sample. We chit-chatted from around 6:30ish to 11:30ish downing a beer here, there and everywhere while in the process. You know that old saying that mom use to give "not on a school night", that still applies now as a 29 year old in the work force. I've learned my lesson (for this month anyway...hahaha), no more drinking on school nights. So now I will suffer the consequences for the rest of the day until I can happily plunge into my warm cozy bed and sleep it off this evening. I hope everyone has a great day!!!!
posted by twink at 8:33 AM

14 Comments:

I like your site very much. Thanks for your interest. Have a good day

9:07 AM  

Thanks mustafa, I appreciate you stopping by :)

9:58 AM  

Oh drinking on a monday! What a naughty twink, sounds like you enjoyed it though.
I always enjoyed it more when my mum used to say, you shouldn't go out on school nights too!
The thrill and excitement of doing something that you know you shouldn't!

12:54 PM  

Yes ebezp,I am a very naughty little girl. My surrogate mom Jillie tries to keep me under control, but I learned from her so trouble is abound :) I hope you are having a great day !!

1:43 PM  

Like mother like daughter :o)

Just wait until Friday sweet cheeks!

2:35 PM  

on Monday??? ;)

3:50 PM  

you drank on a Monday???
are you NUTS!
I can see drinking on a Sunday cause you don't want to think about going in Monday but MONDAY??

Don't forget when you go out with jillie, eat first and drink a lot of water in between drinks.:)
tc

4:57 PM  

TC...you're a buzz kill...hahaha!

7:40 PM  

Yes Jodi, I did go out on Monday and what a mistake :( but it was fun so it was worth it :)

Thanks for the advice TC. Jillie will take care of me even if she is the one to get me messed up in the first place :)

Leave TC alone Jillie :P

9:21 PM  

yeah jillie bean...pssssssssssst!

8:36 AM  

:o)-

8:42 AM  

Yeah Monday's are rough enough, then you add hang-over tuesdays and you got one long week on your hands.

9:34 AM  

lol

6:57 PM  

Monday is a good day to drink. Why ruin the weekend with a hangover?

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home