Twinks House

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The Bike Is Gone......

So it has finally been sold. I've owned this beautiful, Harley Davidson Sportster 1200cc Anniversary Edition Bike since 2002. Haven't ridden it. Pretty sad. Well, finally someone has bought it after being on the market for over a year and I'm happy to say that person is a friend. My friend Donna bought my baby from me this past weekend. It pleases me to know that it is going to a good person who will take care of it and who will enjoy it. Arrivederci Sportster!!!!!!..you will be missed. Ironically, I'm going to the motorcycle course with Donna to get my license...yes it is very odd timing in case you were wondering.
posted by twink at 1:02 PM

2 Comments:

Are you able to have visitation rights?????
lol

3:53 PM  

I thin so, but it has to be under supervision :)

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home