Twinks House

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Team Beach Babes and the 20 Miler


Ok, so I know I've been blogging like crazy lately, but if the time is there why not. Of course, those of you who think I'm a work slacker (and you know who you are...my team :) Once the campaign starts running (and my classes begin) again next month I won't see a computer much at all so I'm getting it out of my system now. I also looked at my blog and realized I needed to put some more team stuff up so here it is. For those of you checking out my blog that don't know, this is my breast cancer 3-day team the Beach Babes (minus 2). This is a picture of us from two Saturdays ago, on our 20 mile training walk. We look so happy, because we were only 8 miles into it. My team and I have been training since February and the walk takes place here in San Diego November 10-12. We've been training, doing fundraisers, and having an incredible time in our efforts to raise money for the fight against breast cancer. Please visit our team blog which you can find on the left hand side of this blog under "TT Approved Site" And for anyone wishing to contribute to such a worthwhile cause can visit our 3-day team page at www.teambeachbabes.2ya.com.
posted by twink at 8:31 AM

1 Comments:

good post

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home