Twinks House

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Trouble of the worst kind!


Don't let her sweet face and innocent look fool you. My oh so cute kitten Hailey, is nothing but trouble. She appears harmless at first, especially when she looks up at you with those big baby blues, but she's a demon in disguise. We went to battle again last night and once again she has kept me up all night long. She has gotten into about everything and anything, hides things on me (i.e., socks, fish food, and more) terrorizes my fish Sushi whenever she gets the chance and is constantly on the go and in places she knows she's not allowed. I think my little precious could use some humbling. Any ideas???
posted by twink at 7:57 AM

4 Comments:

Spray her with a water bottle! It works for my little hellion. Oh yeah, that's right....Robert's not a cat! D'oh....silly me! Well, it worked for Jody

2:06 PM  

You are sooo funny. I'm telling Robert What you said. Jillie's gonna get it right between the eyes.

3:16 PM  

Ooooo....I'm a shakin in my shoes!

3:50 PM  

you should take some new pics, I bet she has grown!!!

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home